The Engineering Forum of Nigerians - EFN (UK) is holding a Business Management Workshop on Saturday 26th March 2011. This inspiring workshop will expose participants to business opportunities in the United Kingdom and in emerging African economies including Nigeria, Ghana and in the East and Southern African countries.
Do you want to work for yourself? Are you looking for inspiration to get you thinking? Or do you have an idea that you want to get off the ground?
Discussion topics will include:
- Start your Business in the UK: Opportunities in challenges
- Doing Business in Nigeria: What you need to know
- Business Opportunities in emerging economies
- Funding Issues: Money transfers, bonds and guarantees, export credit, loans etc
Invited resource persons at the workshop will include representatives of:
- UK Trade & Investment (UKTI)
- Nigerian and UK Banks
- National Office for Technology Acquisition and Promotion (NOTAP), Nigeria
- African Business Community
At the workshop, you will:
Get practical business ideas and suggestions | Ask business questions you need sensible answers for | Explore your marketing options | Meet with business owners who understand you.
Date: Saturday 26th March 2011
Venue: Marriott Hotel, 140 Park Lane, London, W1K 7AA
To register your interest please contact